What is MUŠ?
MUŠ project is a small art start-up made by an international team.
We are based at Rimska cesta 14 in the centre of Ljubljana where we organize most of our workshops and lectures. The place also works as a shop where you can purchase items created by our artists, books by Zala Publishing, handmade gifts and artworks, souvenirs and much more!
- We believe every person is naturally talented but some have not been able to develop their particular talents. Our project aims to allow everyone to experience something new and find inspiration to develop their full potential.
- MUŠ is all about self-development, sharing, connecting, inventing and inspiring.
- We provide a holistic approach – combining our passion and inspiration in one harmonic project – art, handcraft, bodywork, psychology, acting, inventing, studying, travelling, communicating, developing. In short we are interested in truly being alive.
- “Reduce-Reuse-Recycle” is an important part of our mindset.
- We are inviting all open-minded, open-hearted people to join us. If you love art, meeting new people, sharing your skills and discovering novel ways of being and living you will belong here!
Subscribe to our news: